Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sad

I duno wat is wrong wit me...
I'm super real sad...
I juz feel lk crying....
I juz got no mood to talk... to say...
Suddenly my brain is lk askin me to think the other way round....
I noe I shouldn't think and be lk this.....
But I juz cant resist to it.....

I really duno whether how long can I stand for this.....
I don feel any difference for both situations...
It is still the same....
Both are and will be difficult for me.....
I feel lk wana giv it up...
Stg is really really wrong wit me.....
I duno whether I'm the one for xxx...
I guess I'm not suppose to be xxx...
How I wana say?!
I really feel negative towards it...
I wonder if ......... or if ...............

Where can I find a place to cry?
I wan to be in a place where there is no human beings or even living things now...
I wana be alone....
I juz wan to be alone....
I wan to sleep peacefully and forever so tat I can avoid myself from being lk this............
and it iss so pain.....
and hard for me to express it out....
and I'm sry to hurt you...
if it happens tat u read this tonite...

im sry....
i guess u juz leave me alone and search for xxxx watever u lk............... who can bring happiness to u...

No comments: