Sweetness is gone..
Dullness is here...
Tats all I can think bout... about me....
Its not a specific thing, its about everything....
My life...
I'm not sure wat to do wit it...
Every night, I would dream bout him... which would make me even harder cos I juz couldnt take it anymore...
I din had a fight wit him...
Its juz tat I miss him too much and I hope I can stop missing him...
Missing someone is really a pain and I really wana get rid of this pain in me....
But wat can I do?!
Im really really too emotional... and take everything too seriously....
I guess its better if I can take things easy but I juz couldnt...
Even if I tried, I will be the same ME ever agn...
No one could really change me...
Im equals to the old me... which will cause alot of trouble for me....
There's always fear which appears inside of me...
No one can really noe why is tat so...
only god noes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment