Wat the...
Plan to wake up early at first but I couldn't make it..
So, I just eat in my hostel...
I mean breakfast!
The first lesson was GNS...
which I don really lk...
Nowadays, I am quite naughty in class...
I mean...
I would talk anything tat I lk...
and today, I asked the lecturer for the tips...
She was lk err...
Wat tips do u wan?!
However, at last she gave us all the tips...
My Bf and I were lk went to makan at the first place after the GNS session...
Went to the library lol..
Ntg much la actually...
And went to the ENL class after that and I almost fell asleep...
I mean err...
Seriously I don hav mood for English classes man!
I tot my score for ENL will be very very very teruk and I was lk so nervous bout it...
However, thank God tat it's the thing I hope for...
Praise the Lord!!!
Went to MPW classes...
Me and Henry discovered tat err....
We don havta pay attention to the lessons anymore...
Hehe...
So, both of us were lk talkin there lo..
and play "worms"...
Sounds funny....
Later am going to social board agn...
and CF...
I juz wish tat I could stay alone in my room....
and I'm juz way too lazy to walk out from my room man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment