Friday, February 20, 2009

Tagged by Wendy C.

1. Real name: Wendy Ong Hui Ying
2. Nickname(s): penguin, wendy bird, question king, wen ti wang, ah gal....
3. Zodiac sign: Don believe in it due to religion prob...
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary: SRJK(C) Batu 9 Cheras
6. Middle School: SMK Convent Kajang
7. College School: Inti-Uc college
8. Hair color: Copper Brown
9. Long or short: Long
10. Loud or Quiet: Both... Sometimes quiet sometimes talkative.. It all depends
11. Sweats or Jeans: Sweats
12. Phone or Camera: Phone!!! Easier!! Can take pic anytime i wan!!!
13. Health freak: Scared of diabetes due to genetic prob...
14. Drink or Smoke?: No
15. Do you have a crush on someone?: Duh! Of cos!
16. Eat or Drink: both
17. Piercings: ears
18. Tattoos: No

FIRSTS:
19. First piercing: Last year.... June I guess...
20. First best friend: Don't really rmb... But I think it's Elaine Ee... A twins...
21. First award: Maths award when I was in a kindergarden...
22. First crush: I think it's King Yit from my primary school...
23. First pet: Tortoise
24. First big vacation: Hong Kong, Singapore and China?!! All together at one time lo...
25. First big birthday: When I was in Form 2....
26. Eating: Err... Do I seems to hav first?!
27. Drinking: H20?!
28. I'm about to: Thinking of the tagged questions....
29. Listening to: Love story from Taylor Swift
30. Plans for today: Dating wit my darling...
31. Waiting for: Henry Kong

YOUR FUTURE:
32. Want kids?: Not really... Sry to my future husband... Wish tat I wont get married my future husband wont force me to hav it...
33. Want to get married?: Of cos! But due to question no.32, I think I better forget it...
34. Careers in mind: Erm... A musician?! or a mathematician?!

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
35. Lips or eyes: Both.. I lk...
36. Shorter or taller?: Taller
37. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
38. Nice stomach or nice arms: Err... Stomach lo... Although it's xxxx...
39. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
40. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
41. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
42. Lost glasses/contacts: huh?!
43. Ran away from home: no?!
44. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Obviously No?!
45. Killed somebody: NO!!!
46. Broken someone's heart: NO!!!
47. Been arrested: NO!!!
48. Cried when someone died: Did you?!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
49. Yourself: Yes
50. Miracles: Not really...
51. Love at first sight: No
52. Heaven: Yes
53. Ghost : No
54. Santa Claus: No
55 Tooth Fairy: No
56. Kiss on the first date: Not really... Nvr think bout tat be4

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
57. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes! Of course!
58. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: Sometimes...
59. Do you believe in God?: Yes.
60. Who you wanna tag: Kiki, Reese, Harjir, QP, and my darling

Type only ONE word answers. It's harder than you think! Here is what you are supposed to do, and please don't spoil the fun.. Copy and paste this, type in your answers and tag a bunch of people.

Q. Where is your cell phone?
A. front

Q. Your hair?
A. Long

Q. Your father?
A. Great

Q. Your favourite thing?
A. memorable

Q. Your favourite drink?
A. Juices

Q. Your dream/goal?
A. Successful

Q. Your fear?
A. Dishonest

Q. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
A. Study

Q. Muffins?
A. Chocalate!

Q. One of your wish list items?
A. Happiness

Q. Where you grew up?
A.Cheras

Q. The last thing you did?
A. Dating

Q. What are you wearing?
A. shirt (school)

Q. Your TV?
A. NO!

Q. Your pets?
A. NO!

Q. Your computer?
A. Here!

Q. Your life?
A. Okay...

Q. Your mood?
A. Okay..

Q. Missing someone?
A. Yes

Q. Your car?
A. None

Q. Favourite store?
A. Voir

Q. Your summer?
A. No

Q. Your favourite colour?
A. Pink

Q. When was the last time you laughed?
A. Just

Q. When was the last time you cried?
A. Last year

Q. Three people who emails me?
A. random ppl

Q. Three of my favourite food?
A. sushi, western and fast food

Q. Three places I would rather be now?
A. Paris, London and Japan

Q. Three people I think will respond?
A. Everyone!

Tag: anyone

No comments: