Monday, February 2, 2009

Tagged by Reese!!

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.
  • wana serve god in music ministry * said tat a long time ago... recently they had a band in my church... and i couldnt participate it cos they're havin practice on mon!! how can i go???!*
  • for the guy i lk?! hope tat my future bf will stay loyal to me and be honest to me no matter wat happens... must hav loyalty and honesty!!! haha....
  • hav a good communication skills where I could talk to everyone easily without any hesitation and a blur look on my face!!
  • could travel to the whole world when I'm older
  • could learn japanese and french and korean
  • be able to play lots of instruments- piano, guitar, violin, drum, saxophone, clarinet and etc...
  • all my convent gals will still stay frens together lk we used to be... although I seldom come for the gathering... SRY!! don angry wit me....
  • can bring my grandma to travel overseas!! My biggest dream for my family members!!
  • wan my dad to receive JESUS in his life and I'm trying my best to ask him to....
  • hav good results in my every exam....
  • wana be an artist if I could sing.... really admire those artists lk jay chou and so on...
  • my sis will be the best among all of us- me and my bro
  • wana get my driving licence as soon as possible
  • hope to own a band.... it's very cool where u could play the musical intruments u lk in a band and all those ppl are watching it!!
  • used to hope tat my grandma can live as old as possible!!! and used to pray tat she'll live till four hundred more years old and I also used to think tat if I could, I wana giv her my life when I was young....
  • hope tat this year's valentine's day will be cool!! haha.... full of fun and excitement and stuff.......

The person I would lk to tag is
  • henry kong
  • dory yong
  • kqp
  • my the other wendy
  • coddy!! my twins!!

No comments: