Saturday, March 14, 2009
Changing Course LOL
This is the day..I decided to change my current course...From foundation to another one...Wanted to take medic or cat lol...Of course if I take medic, I wana study more bout bones and skeleton which is the most interesting part for me!But when my dad went to ask a guy from the edu fair which I duno y I havta go there wit my bro and sis, he said tat if I study medic, my income will be much more lower than accounting... Well.. Of cos! I love sciences compared to some business thinging and so I juz dunno wat should I do...But in the end, my dad suggested me to study cat instead of foundation and he wanted me to go Sunway.Well... Actually, if I havn't come to Inti, I will be there right after SPM and he's the one who rejected me... So, of cos I would lk to go there but I juz couldnt let go of my darling...In the end, my dad said okay and hence I will still be here!Coddy, my twins bro saw me and two of my primary schoolmates saw me!We talked for awhile but the longest was wit my twins!He taught me accounts which attracts me more into it!Now I really know y I wanted to take up accounting stuff..But if I don lk.. I will study everthing first and then go and take medic as my second study lol..The sad part was..I kinda lk so worry bout everything...Juz couldnt say things out..Everything juz kept under me...But I think!Its juz I think!I have already told him...My darling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment