My 18th b'day was fun!
Every one celebrated and wished me today.
The first one indeed was my roommate!
Reese!
She was damn funny at tat very time!
well..
2nd: Izan
3rd: geetha
4th: jana
5th: dearest daddy and family
and it goes on lk tat..
Harjir and QP both gave me a card and a present..
I still can rmb tat day...
When Harjir gave me b'day cards every year on b'day even though we have been separated into differen classes...
Till today, she's still the same..
B'day cards...
haha..
Izzan and sinthu and samani gave me a small pillow..
Its pink in color and its fury..
Feel comfortable wit it...
My bf bought me a cake and we ate it together in the bakery shop.
We both took lots of photo..
and it was a choc cake!
Hao and Dory teman me for dinner tonite..
Weird.
lol...
But wat can I do?
haha...
But most of the time, I was lk chattin wit my bf on phone than talkin to both of them lol..
So, it was the summary of my 18th B'day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment