Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2nd of September!!!

I guess this blog is no longer private.. haha..
Well..
All this while, Im still happy to have friends surround me..
And for the past few days, I have been hanging out wit him almost every night...
Obviously I din say I lk him la.. We're juz frens and ytd I bang into Xeel.. lol

Today, Im so sleepy in class and I don even hav the energy to grab the pen after sometime...
and as usual, after the class, me, shuang, nadya, dhavina and johnny walk together to the car and I drove Nadya's car for the first time..
I mean its the first time I drove a manual car in Inti.. lol

We had lunch at dining hall as usual and laughed and talked all the way we could.. Brandan join us too...
Being single is not a bad idea after all...
I still have my own sweet time to do my own things...
I can do whatever things I lk to do...
But... stg is not very right...
I juz duno why...

Later Im gonna hav p6 class agn..
haiz...
really lazy la!!!
and this night, Im gonna hang out wit my classmates...
and I wonder if tonight will I hav the energy to go out wit him agn?
or I juz sleep under my bed?
or I juz havta start revising my homeworks?

I don noe...
But I hope that I wont fall asleep in the class agn...
and NO TUTORIALS PLS!!!

No comments: