Im very disappointed wit her.. and her...
and they are both one of my best fren among the others...
How could she had done this to me?
Maybe you wouldnt noe how hurt it is for me, but I do feel hurt of everything you both did...
I don care if its a misunderstanding btw us both wat I see and observed had prove me...
My final decision to be made is to cut off any frenship wit you guys...
So I hope if you noe who you are, pls don let me see you anymore and talk to you anymore...
Pls don think Im stupid tat I don noe anything, Im not as stupid as you think!!
I hate ppl who lies behind my back and so do you...
Currently, Im wit my best frens...
They are the gang from my class...
Love to be wit them...
I feel happy and although I miss my home, I juz wish everyday I could be lk this...
Spending time studying, eating together and etc...
and now, Johnny and Edita is part of us too!! ^^
Before this sem, I never though I will join them..
But Im happy to be wit them...
I wish tat even if till the day we had to be separated, we will still be together... hanging out and talking nonsense together...^^
Love being wit them... ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment