Sunday, September 13, 2009

Visitors

In this blog, I do really really need to thank all my frens who had been there for me when I really need them..
It was really a critical condition last fri and all of my gang quickly sent me to the nearby clinic and to NCI... I was damn touch by them who had carried me and drove me there... They were so worried bout me and I can feel that they really treat me very nice...
I never had such frens lk them....

They had been visiting me more than once.. and brough me chocs and fruits!!! lol.. chocs seems to be so so wrong but it was all Aubai's bad idea!! hahaha...but I lk it^^
My petsis- Aditha, really care for me... and Shuang, Johnny, Brandon, Aubai, and lots more and of cos Chia who was carrying me too!! They claim tat Im too heavy and should go on diet after this!!! Wat the!!!

Today, Zhu Whee and the rest of CF ppl came to visit me...
Im really happy and I am shock to see him...
His hair looks diff and I was lk thinking wat happen to his hair.. LOl...
But it looks nice on him^^
Erm...
They prayed for me..
and I made the group very quiet cos I don noe wat to talk to them...
Im very quiet... Way too quiet...
If ony there was me and brandan, the gang will ony speaks up...
lol
But Im happy tat Zhu Whee and the gang came to visit me^^

Now Im still here...
Ony can go online and do some reading..
I cant wait to go back to classes...
Really couldnt wait anymore...
I don lk to skip classes...
Exam is near, Oh lord!! help me to do full of my preparation!!!

1 comment:

Eunice said...

hey my dear friend...this is Eunice.. =) its been a long time....Dont know why, I've just been thinking of you lately and about some of the conversations we had in school. Do you have an email that I can contact you with? :)

Its great to read about you having found great friends, who cares alot for you. :) I hope you will get well soon, though I dont really know what exact injury you got from your post. Take care yea, :) remember to give me ur email....:)

just send it to my cbox or smthing. take care, lotsa luv!

eunice.