This is the first time I feel so comfortable in church and this is the way it should be!!!
The youth went to Orbing for the first time, actually Im new here... So they are kinda new to me..
But Julius is my primary schoolfren and Michelle is my previous church fren and its a fate tat I met both of them here...
Of cos I would be abit shy cos I don noe anyone of them..
But after this trip, I got to noe more about them...
They were so nice to me but sometimes I can feel lk some of them don really lk me... I don noe la but I juz be myself and I don really care if they lk me or not...
Vergeenee and Elizabeth borrow me each of their slippers and shorts since I have forgotten tat Im going to this trip and its a bad day tat I am the only one who wore skirts and high heels!!! darn it!!!
There was this guy- Bryan, talks to me alot more than the others...
So far so good.. I feel comfortable talking to him..
I don havta think for anything to say or chat wit him..
and me and Michelle were together in this orbing...
It was fun after all but its kinda dizzy...
lol
Later on, we had lunch at Wangsa Maju and Bryan and some of the frens left us, since they havta go back to church to do stg bout the Mission trip I guess..
But Michelle and Julius was there...
and this is the time, where I know the rest of the youth...
They were funny and there were two sam in our youth.. the jr and the senior. lol. and both hav diff characteristic, quiet and talkative!! haha...
Julius still keep in touch wit that Ma fella.. our primary classmates.. I cant believe lol...
After all, he still talking to him and I don even noe where he is now...
In conclusion, this trip is the best after all..
and I love to be in this church, in this youth and they are fun!!!
Cant wait to know more about them..
Hope to see them soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment