First day in INTI was lk so.... I don know wat to say.... FUN? EXCITING? BORING?
I'm speechless....
The orientation was lk so damn boring although I already know a few ppl there including guys. Me, Reese and QP were in the first group but actually we were supposed to be separated but THANKS to REESE... Her biggest IDEA was ' DON'T CARE! NO ONE WILL NOTICE ' , so all of us went into the same group and the group facilitator was my neighbour! haha...
First night in the hostel? Both of us couldn't fall asleep and guess wat?
I read bible in the middle of the night while Reese went on9!!! haha...
I tot we were the only ones who couldnt fall asleep but mana tau kiki and tp haven sleep yet!! Kiki just finished her bath!! at almost 2!! =.=
Me and Reese had this stupid IDEA.... tat is.....
PONTENG the SECOND ORIENTATION...
just becoz we couldn't sleep and we need more REST!!
AND....
We DID IT!
We both travel by bus to KTM in Nilai and stopped at UKM and her dad fetched us to makan. After makan, her dad dropped me at KTM in Kajang and Reese insisted to send me to the platform there...
When I walked in, I saw...... saw................ saw................ Pn. Tan!!!
I was stuned at tht time and I was lk keep on wavin my hand to Reese but couldn't speak out anything.... But Reese came to me.... and we chatted wit Pn. Tan for awhile...
Tat train pulak arrived and I havta cross over the bridge and Pn. Tan said, ur train arrived d.
I tot I will not make it to tat train so I was lk nvm... I even told Reese I will not make it to this train but she made me run even faster when I saw her run very fast for me tat she says I will...
This made me realized tat no matter wat happens, I shouldn't give up easily till the very end....
Otaku and I chatted on phone for awhile and we were lk teasin each other...
tot tat we could meet each other morrow but I guess we wont.
I'm leavin to Inti morrow at about 1 and he's comin back at bout 2?
So....
See ya durin CNY la!!!
Remember to bring back a GIRL!!
hahaha...
I'm speechless....
The orientation was lk so damn boring although I already know a few ppl there including guys. Me, Reese and QP were in the first group but actually we were supposed to be separated but THANKS to REESE... Her biggest IDEA was ' DON'T CARE! NO ONE WILL NOTICE ' , so all of us went into the same group and the group facilitator was my neighbour! haha...
First night in the hostel? Both of us couldn't fall asleep and guess wat?
I read bible in the middle of the night while Reese went on9!!! haha...
I tot we were the only ones who couldnt fall asleep but mana tau kiki and tp haven sleep yet!! Kiki just finished her bath!! at almost 2!! =.=
Me and Reese had this stupid IDEA.... tat is.....
PONTENG the SECOND ORIENTATION...
just becoz we couldn't sleep and we need more REST!!
AND....
We DID IT!
We both travel by bus to KTM in Nilai and stopped at UKM and her dad fetched us to makan. After makan, her dad dropped me at KTM in Kajang and Reese insisted to send me to the platform there...
When I walked in, I saw...... saw................ saw................ Pn. Tan!!!
I was stuned at tht time and I was lk keep on wavin my hand to Reese but couldn't speak out anything.... But Reese came to me.... and we chatted wit Pn. Tan for awhile...
Tat train pulak arrived and I havta cross over the bridge and Pn. Tan said, ur train arrived d.
I tot I will not make it to tat train so I was lk nvm... I even told Reese I will not make it to this train but she made me run even faster when I saw her run very fast for me tat she says I will...
This made me realized tat no matter wat happens, I shouldn't give up easily till the very end....
Otaku and I chatted on phone for awhile and we were lk teasin each other...
tot tat we could meet each other morrow but I guess we wont.
I'm leavin to Inti morrow at about 1 and he's comin back at bout 2?
So....
See ya durin CNY la!!!
Remember to bring back a GIRL!!
hahaha...
1 comment:
where got girl so easily to bring back de.......???
haiz......
Post a Comment