Thursday, January 15, 2009

Speechless of What I've Been Through Today

Had a very awkward day....
Saw Silver's comment on my blog and I suddenly felt tat he knows something bout it....
I never tot tat he would noe tat until......
Watever it is la...
I just dunno how am I gonna face him morrow or the day after morrow or watever la....
He ah....
Dunno wat to say...

Felt very happy when I'm with him. Although we had not much to talk about, but I just felt tat I'm so happy tat he's always wit me...
I just got touch wit how he treated me.... Sometimes... sad to say....
But he did a lot for me even though he never show out but I just can feel it.
Maybe I'm oversensitive ba...
But I hope I'm not.

Had lunch wit my gang of buddies and Silver. I purposely sat wit him cos I don wan him to feel left out.
I hope he wont mind tat I asked him to join us and I hope he'll be happy to be wit us.
All of us.....
Left my buddies to the library wit Silver...
Silver was lk okay?!
haha.

While I was preparing to go in, I saw this guy from Reese's class- Seal or something which sounds similar to it la.
He was lk "hi! wendy!!"
and my reaction was lk " err.... hi!"
Its kinda weird actually cos i never noe him tat much and he is lk so......
While I was in the library alone wit tat Silver, he kinda lk make me laugh a lot and I love it!!
Although its lame according to Kiki but it just lk make me laugh.
Kiki and QP came into the library too and they don wana be our light bulb and hence they sat at different place from us.
Its totally weird la!!
But wat can I do? I just hope tat he wont noe anything la cos my frens were lk kept on teasin bout us....
Wat had made me really shocked was he.....
He just lk made my legs......
I duno how to say.....

A phone call from my dad made me down.
I just don wana go back and they started to think this and that becoz of my previous blog!!
Hello?!
Tat is juz my past!!
I don even hav one?! okay?!!!
Its juz tat I wrote it into something lk he's mine!
but he's not!!!!

Anyway...
reese made me to accompany her to watch American's Idol and I was lk okay?!
I was lk kept on thinkin bout him and he suddenly sms me at the right time.
I was lk wat the...
takkan so kebetulan?!
but watever it is la...
I just hope tat everything will be fine tomorrow!!!
I wana be happy all the time!!!
Lk I used to be!!!

No comments: