Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Second Day of College!!! Found HIM!!!

It was the second day of college!!!
It was damn so FUN!!!
The first subject was IT and I'm totally confused at it. I guess I'm just the only one who don't know anything bout it.... Felt tat I joined the wrong course.
But I shall wait and see...
See whether it's suitable or not for me.


well... when I was studying business studies 1 where this Shamsath will be my lecturer...
She was so gooood to us as in lk she's not the same from the others....
First of all, she's not so boring....
and so on.....
Guess urself ba!


You know? There's this guy in my class that I think he's quite smart
and
I LIKE HIM...
He's never late for classes
and
I definitely love the way he talked.
I wanted to know him as my fren but I just dunno how...
haiz....


QP sms me at the perfect time where I just finish my class.
So, I went to look for her at MPH.
It's not tat MPH bookstores lol, it's just a multipurpose hall where all those ppl shorten the name.
I told her bout tat guy and she was lk OMG!!
haha...
but wat can I say?
I just admire tat guy.
way to perfect!


so, after my lunch, me and QP went to the com lab and later on she sent me to the class.
Actually, I wanted to show her tat guy but so sad he was not there and so I showed her another guy- "Dan".
But he's not the type I lk anyway, but he's cool!
QP pulak insisted tat the one who's sitting beside him looks more nicer than him, so I was lk
NVM....

Mana tau this fella happened to become one of my group members in business studies.
Furthermore, he is our class representative.
you know wat?
I don't think we could even talk lol...
he's lk those kind of ppl tat lks to order ppl to do this and that without asking us that if it is okay if we do this or that.
but i guess later on we'll be better.
ANYWAY,
its not important as we'll be separated after this semester lol..
haha...

Well.
the other guy tat I admire was "RON'".
RON is just a nickname tat I gave it to him so tat it won't be so obvious if we talked bout him.
I thought it's tough for me to make frens wit him cos he's way too COOL.
He hardly talks to anyone in the class especially gals.
But it just happened tat he sat behind me and I loss my self control tat suddenly I become so talkative and I started to talk to everyone arounds me.
So, now I noe where he's staying.
he's staying in block P for the meanwhile and he's from Muar, Johor.
Tat's my father's hometown and I guess I can pay a visit during CNY lol.
haha...
That's just my DREAM and HOPE.
I hope it'll happen someday....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mdm..
who is Dan??