My ex called me early in the morning.... Wat the......
I mean din he noes tat I'm still on my bed?!!!
Asked me to followed him to some places and said tat he's just calling becoz tat Adrian asked him to?!
I mean wat the.....
Wan me to go some places tat I don lk?!
Play football or watever it is la!!
Hello?!!!
At least you know my attitude or my personality man!!!
The first thing I did was went online....
I got this feeling tat Henry will be online at this hour....
Gotcha!!
He is!!
haha....
Wat la... He told me tat I woke up so late....
I was lk duh!!
haha....
Told him bout Rain....
But he's lk ntg but I can sense some jealousy... hehe....
Read his comments on my blog....
He said he wants to give me a song : I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
This is the song I used to lk...... last year......
When I read this...
I felt lk so special....
I'm yours....
Tat means....... *you know wat I mean?*
He said he miss me....
But I wish he could tell me in real life....
I just dunno why Reese tell me tat if online telling all this is not counted and I just lk think it's quite true....
No offense!!!
Later tat day, both of us created a blog for both of us....
The website is foreverandeverluv.blogspot.com.
Feel free to drop by o!!!
haha....
It's so fun to do stg special where we had never done before man!!!
Hope tat this blog will remain and will last forever....
Always forever de lol but forever is better than for awhile lol...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no prob...
i will say those word in real...
dun hope the blog will last forever...
but it SURE will last forever...
^^
the website dun hav "www" de...
haiz...
SO romantic...
wat can i say?
wendy u're so lucky...
n yes u're rite, dun bother about da 'kong zi', he's so ungentleman, irritating, shameless & watever..
s ur fren, i loathe him.
i mean, any normal person will do rite?
Post a Comment