Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hate This Day!!!!

I hate it!!!!!!
What is so wrong wit me????!!!!!
I really cant control myself for this time?!!
What am i angry for?!!!
I just feel lk volcanic eruptions when I just got into my room and I just couldn't stand any longer!!!
I wanna chao....
To some places where no one could ever find me!!!
I hate this day!!!
Where I couldn't stand my stupid attitude...
Tat I'm angry for NO REASON?!!!
Tat I'm angry for NO REASON?!!!
Am I mad or stg?
I just don lk it.......
I hate this.....
I wish I can be an ordinary person....
Lk my little sis.....
I can be lk her.....
I wanted to be lk her......
Can I lk stop being myself anymore???!!!!
I don wan to be ME!!!!!
I feel lk shouting as loud as I could....
But I can't....
This is a hostel!!!!!
Ppl will definitely thought I'm mad!!
I feel lk crying....
But I havta be tough!!!
This is the night....
An anger night!!!
or watever it is la!!
Becos of some stupid reasons....
and its not that I'm angry for no reasons!!!!

No comments: