First day of CNY!!! Woke up quite early compared to those days....
So happy to see Henry's messages when I first woke up....
I knew tat he left me yesterday becoz he's not feelin well so I was lk don really care y he wanna left me lol...
Happy to hear tat he's better compared to last night....
The most funny thing I read bout his messages is when he said stg bout ang pow!!!
I mean wat the....
Sick d still can think of MONEY lol....
Went to makan as usual...
Din message Reese to ask her out in Muar cos I don really wanna disturb her...
I think tat if she's free, she'll call me out....
Noe Winnie's cousin when her mum- my aunt brought me to visit her relatives...
Got more ang pow than my brother and sister!!!
Wat a day!!!
But I don really care bout how much I got lo...
Just tat I'm happy tat I can do things tat I lk...
Henry messaged me again at about 3 stg when Im in "lao kim" house...
Seriously... I tot he had forgotten bout me and I was lk "okay?!"
haha....
Wat can I do?
I always think senget de lo...
My uncle 6 and his family had went to thailand and left us here...
haha...
Really had fun today wit all my relatives...
My cousin bro and sis...
and the most happiest thing when I was wit them was...
I was able to talk to my beloved cousin bro- yeap...
unlike last year where we could hardly talk to each other which makes me feel so sad...
Anyway guys...
Wishing u guys a happy chinese new year and hope to see you guys soon!!
Hav fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment