Saturday, January 10, 2009

Resolution for the YEAR 2009

Well.... Since everyone here started to have their 2009 new year resolution....
So, I guess I better start now and have ONE!!!
Or else I'll be left out...
hehe....

My 2009 resolution are:

  • to serve GOD in a ministry ( hope tat it'll be in a music ministry )
  • to use full of my time studying and have funs with my buddies
  • to learn driving and pass it before JUNE 2009 ( it was suppose to be last year and I delayed it till today... =.=)
  • to continue my piano lessons or my violin lessons
  • to be more independent and can do things on my own without relying on somebody's else ( I guess I am now since I started studying in INTI UC.... haha.... )
  • to be more friendly and stop myself from being anti-social ( sometimes I do really can't help it!!! )
  • help my cute little sister and brother in their academics
  • to finish my assignments and homeworks on time
  • to live happily and be optimistic in all kind of things
  • to be able to lend a hand to those who are in need
  • to join the music club and dance club in INTI *my fav!!!* and bowling and basketball and more!!!
  • to hav study groups wit my classmates ( I guess I hav it now wit zhi wei they all... haha... )
  • last but not least, I want to stop thinking bout "RON" and less talk to him as he kept on being so "COOL" all the time... *maybe tat's wat he wants tat he doesn't wans to be frens wit me.... watever!!! very tired to layan ppl ady!!! don ask me why!! you should noe it better if u noe how i feel NOW!!!*
I guess that's all for my resolution for the year 2009!!!
All the best to Missssssss Wendy!!!!
kakaka.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walaoeh,

resolution for 2009//

i wish i could hav one..

see u in the basketball club!!

Anonymous said...

Walaoeh,

resolution for 2009//

i wish i could hav one..

see u in the basketball club!!