Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Third Day of College Life!!!

Wat the....
It's only the third day of school and this Misssss Wendy Ong has......
That's wat QP told me and she said I'll be in a hot soup tat my dearest daddy is GONNA KILL ME for this!!!
But wat can I do?
I'm tat kind of person who will fall for someone EASILY!!!!
Guess wat?
I finally have the courage to ASK HIM!!!
No la... It's actually he waited for me after class in the hall way and talked to me.
It's kinda weird actually but he made me felt that WE'RE FRENS!!!
and tat had made me talked even longer with him...
It's not very long actually but it's a bit longer than usual.
haha....
He asked me whether if I got those books and he wanted to photostat them.
It's not very important actually but it made me happy!!
COZ.....
This is the first step for me to..... *ahem ahem*
So....
It's good to make frens lk tat!!!
haha...
Got his phone no. and I actually wanted to asked him to join me for the group for MPW but I forgotten!!!!
Too nervous I guess and he was lk so blur looking at me!!
haha...
My frens are joining their own classmates so I havta find my own group..
According to them, it is better to hav ppl from the same class so that it's easier for them to hav discussion. That's wat they say...
The victims are: QP, Harjir and Mei Fen and most of all the beloved's ones--------- ME!!!
So, I guess we havta form another group and Reese and TP said tat I could ajak tat RON to be in the same group and it will be a good start too!!!
haha...
At first, I really don hav the courage to ask him and TP says tat she'll help me...
haha.
Reese pulak asked me to follow him wherever he goes....
WEIRD!!
Kiki pulak says go for it!!!
The GOOD news is........
I finally asked him on MY OWN!!!
and he ACCEPTED it!!!!
So...
He'll be with us!!!
COOL!!!!
I'm so happy!!!
Talk more about him later!!!
If got anything new happens to me....
Will see him later again in the class!!
Yay!!!!

No comments: