Went to CNY Cultural Night tat is held by the college wit Henry.....
Our very first date I guess....
^.^
Kinda feel weird tat I never went out wit guys to this kind of places lo... Like those quiet quiet places..... I only went out wit guys to shopping complex and mamak- my ex.
So.... This is real cool!!! Something which is very different and I never expected tat i would lk it!!!
This date wit him....
I just felt tat I'm so happy and enjoyable.....
And comfortable and lovely.....
We had our dinner- waffles..... At dining hall which is much more cheaper than in the cafeteria....
But before tat, we accompanied Dory to cafeteria for him to take his dinner....
He's very very hungry since he hadn't eat for the whole day- this is a hyperbola.
Went to Cultural Night wit him after we bought ourselves waffles.....
Saw them- fatty they all....
Din expect to see them in this kind of places....
See Fatty also feel lk bullying him man!!!
Terscold Ah Lai and I felt so sry for him....
But he was lk ntg so I'm kinda relieved lo...
Tat Fatty was lk saw me wit Henry and he tot tat he's my bf....
And this is really really stupid tat he wants me to err..... Kiss Him?!!! So tat he could swim over to tat swimming pool where humans walk to the swimming pool lol.....
I mean wat the!!!!!
Damn swt man!!!!
Spent our nights together and this is the first time I drink the water from his bottle....
Cos....
I forgot to bring my water bottle lol.....
I tot he would mind if I share water wit him and I was lk so stunt there....
I kept on asking him "really ah?"
and he kept on replied me "drink la!!"
Damn swt!!
I look lk so stupid ny lo....
So....
This is the first time I'm sharing water wit a guy tat I just know....
I mean guy fren....
Besides my ex.... I never share de lo...
So.... I think its weird!!!
Later tat night, he asked Dory to send me back to the hostel....
Well....
Obviously I hope tat he would stay longer cos I cant see or talk to him for a week....
But I dunno how to open my mouth....
I feel scare to tell him....
But at last...
I just lk asked him whether he could stay a bit longer and he told me tat his dad is here....
So....
I dunno wat to say ady..... sry....
Had a long chat wit Dory tat night.
We had our supper at dining hall....
Talked alot tat night....
He told me alot of theories tat I think I will not be able to make it....
Anyway....
I still owe him MONEY!!!!
Must remember to give him back man!!!
YEAH!!!
Finally I noe wat song tat I can represent him and me!!!!
I mean Henry and ME!!
Reese asked me whether I had any songs tat I can give it to the guy I.....
But I said no?!
And she said she does hav and do tat when she likes a guy....
So....
I guess I like....
LOVE STORY from ASHLEY TISDALE.....
So I guess this will be the one!!!!
but I hope our relationship as fren now will......... *you know?!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry sorry...
....
that i can't stay longer that night!
i really wish i could stay till midnight...
^.^
luckily i find a free bodyguard to accompany you for supper...
haha...
really meh?...
kiss me, he will swim across the road....
i don't think he can do it..
haha...
unless, tat fatty is a snake..
lol...
ya, sharing water with a girl is my 1st time too...
with u...
nvm much la...
that was my 1st time to go out late with girl too...
1st time such an event too...
although is in college, but is lovely.. i agree...
i want to give u a song too...
"I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz..
^.^ vV
ya, one week cannot see you...
miss YOU...
talked to much here...
later ur fren say me talk nonsense again...
hehe...
take care!
Post a Comment