Monday, January 12, 2009

A Day with Silver and Dory!!!

This particular guy so called to be "SILVER" is my currently hang out fren!!!!
Well.... It's totally weird tat I mix around wit guys in the college and left all those gals behind me.
Obviously it's not what I want. It's just tat I don understand why I just couldn't clique wit those gals in my class...
Maybe I'm those kind of ppl tat has more on guys personality instead of gals kua...
Tats wat Reese told me yesterday and I was lk MAYBE?!
haha....
I'm weird!!!!
I guess I'm from the outer space either from Mars or Jupiter LOL..


So.....
It's kinda weird to see a gal hanging out wit 2 GUYS instead of the gals....
Ppl might think tat I'm this or that but NOW I just don really care bout wat other ppl might think bout me. As long as I'm happy, then it'll be fine for me!!!


Silver and Dory and me signed up for the House of Commerce and three of us will be the commitee of the club!!!
Can u just believe it?
haha...
Accordin to tat guy, he asked me to be his secretary and I was lk "OKAY?! NO PROB!!!"
Wanna try how's the work of a secretary cos I never hav tat post in my previous school clubs...
So I guess it'll be COOL!!!


Silver had also signed up for basketball club which is my fav sports among the all although u can hardly see gals playing tat....
Tat Dory pulak signed up for the bowling club...
Actually....
I lk basketball, squash, swimming, and bowling....
But I just don wana signed up for those cos I don wana sacrifice my MUSICS!!


Had lunch wit both of them....
I was lk wanted to hav wan tan mee for so long time since tat day I went to the cafeteria...
Mana tau pulak this Silver had the same food wit me...
So ngam!!!
haha...


Susi and her gang were lk laughing at me!!!
And I seriously don lk it!!!
I mean lk Yeah?! I do lk RON but he lk treat me so badly I guess which hurts me and I don feel lk liking him anymore...
Really don!!
So I was lk wat the....
cant I lk hanging out wit guys even though I lk RON?
It really doesn't make any sense man!!!
It's not lk I'm engaged wit him or he's my bf or watever it is la?! so why cant I just hang out wit them?!
They made me feel lk so....


Yup!!
I do hav lots of fun wit them....
We even went to the library together!!!
To be honest, I seriously do think it's a bit weird to hang wit them for so long lol....
Cos they're guys....
But the thing is I'm happier if I can hav them as my fren.....
study together and makan together....
I cant wait till the day lk all of us can be as close lk now and my best buddies.....
Wohoo!!! haha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

silver is here!!

u copy cat me to eat wantan mee izit??

lol..

KHOO QIAN PENG said...

so now u dun like da RON guy at all izit?
sum ppl really weird 1, only hang out wit 'metal' & 'fish aka female' only...
totally forgot bout their 'old frens'
haiz....so disappointed...
:>