Friday, January 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Early in the morning....
I dreamt bout Him....
And I woke up from my bed and saw a message tat is from him.....
Its lk so coincidence!!
Talked to him online and waited for Reese to come back from her class....

At that moment when she was back, we both started to pack our stuff and later on we had our lunch together....
Like wat Henry said....
I always had the same food.....
I sent Reese to LTJ's car and saw Fatty in the car....
He was lk so shocked to see me...
and Reese, LTJ and me scared him tat I'll be sittin LTJ's car back to Reese's house...
He was lk so scared and I kept on bullying him....
Kiki they all saw how bad I treated him but Kiki support me...
She said "good!!"
haha....
I guess no one can ever saw me tat I'm so damn fierce lk a tigress....
haha...
Tat's me when I handle some ppl lk him!!!

Dad came to send me home....
We both went to Jusco Maluri...
Bought a shoe and a dress....
Kinda nice I guess....
Cos...
I lk it!!!

Had a nap cos I'm too tired and I felt dizziness....
Stars over my head spinning....
By the time I woke up, my sis and mum had come home...
Went makan together and I don feel lk eating....
Anyway...
The most funniest thing happened to me this night was.....
Fatty kept on saying sry to me... It's lk so weird....
He's lk changed into another person tat is not lk him!!
haha...
Wat a funny person!!!

Home Sweet Home Wendy Ong!!!!

No comments: