Yeah!!
It's been err two days tat I din go online d....
Well.... This is mainly cos tat I am kinda busy this few days wit clubs and so and so...
Not only tat, today I'm online cos I've been forced to.
Forced to do some memo to the marketing office for the House of Commerce and tat is why I am HERE!!!
Well... Slightly briefing on wat had happened to me for the past few days.
Last Sunday, my parents and my siblings came to visit me all the way from Cheras.
Had dinner wit all of them and dad ordered all my favourite dishes....
Kinda full tat night but when it reached 12 stg, I began to feel hungry..... Miss all those food lol...
I'm a big eater man!!!
haha...
Suddenly shouted at my mum cos of some emotional problem....
She accused me of doing stg tat I din do!!!
I just cant stand it anymore and I just explode myself.....
Reese and Kiki were there and I was lk Oh NO?!!
I just couldn't believe tat I did tat to my mum!!!
Too tension kua....
Yesterday was the best day ever!!
I may be quiet sometimes but all my feelings are just kept within my heart.
I sometimes dunno how to express myself and I wish tat I could do more for him....
Well... Obviously he's not my bf la.....
But I just wish tat I could..... * better keep it to myself *
haha...
So wat really happened btw both of us is err....
I duno how to say.....
however, one thing to describe him was SWEET!!
He made me a bird and a heart....
I never expected tat he would do it for me lo!!
By the way, I just lk...... *shh.....*
Tat Dory asked me wat I think bout him and I was lk "why do I havta tell you?"
sounds bad huh?
But tats the reality of me!!!
Went to Impac and Inti Concert Band and the interview for tat Miss Inti.
I guess I will play drum in tat band although its meant for guys...
Maybe it suits me!! haha...
Tat interview was very very very bad....
I don even noe wat to answer them....
And I bet I'll lose and I just don wana care lol...
I din expect to join also ony those ppl asked me to join!!!
haha...
Tat fella who asked me to join pulak din come for tat interview!!
Smart fella!!
and I was lk wat the.....
Went to bad very early since I'm not feeling well....
Miss him and so I sms him lol...
But he just said good night to me and so I was lk okay?! nites....
Kinda weird lo....
Today.....
Silver waited for me....
Near my hostel....
and once again...
I never expected tat he will do tat for me....
he's so sweet man!!
and I hope tat it'll last forever and ever....
It's just a hope....
Ntg much....
TP's cousin kept on calling me shorty and I just don lk it!!!
He made me lk wanna hit him even more!!!
and Silver was having lunch wit me at that moment and I just behave lk I used to be...
Lk a guy....
I guess he'll lk " is this wendy?"
but i don really care la.....
I havta be myself!!!
and tat'll makes me happy!!
But I wonder whether he'll.........
haiz........
Since I sat wit Silver and Dory...
Now Reese wanna hukum me!!!
to go dancing wit all of them....
i wish tat he would come too.....
but I don lk to force or watever la....
But he said he'll come for the gathering night morrow and I guess we'll be having dinner together man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the sms,
i tot u tired so i juz say gudnite lo...
^^
i duno u go join miss inti le..
wow, i support u!!!
play drum suit u le..
u so lik to hit object...
haha...
^^
tonite i think that i hav to study..
so i dunwan to go the dance night..
but i will go the gathering night
the cultural nite...
^^
after ur sms on my way home,
i rush back to bath then online..
but the stupid pc always giv trouble...
^^
so hav a nice nite wif ur fren...
take care...
Post a Comment