Damn it!!!
How could I lk just said tat "I MISS YOU" to him?!!!
It's totally weird man!!!!
Wendy Ong!! wake up!!! Don fall into the same situation again okay?!
Bingo!!
All the while my senses are still functioning.
What I felt bout him towards me is the truth!!!
I thought tat I think too much but I din!!!
I dunno how to face the truth now....
I dunno how can I trust this thing.....
Should I?
Waited for Ron for too long for a group dicussion and tat had made me lost my patience!!!
How can he lk so..... Let all of us wait for him?
I don care whether he is late for class or stg but this had made all of us wasted our precious time!!
But anyway...
thanks to him tat all of us don havta work hard on the assignments!!!
Had a basketball game today wit Silver and Dory and its totally COOL.
I love playing wit them.
Its TOTALLY FUN & NICE and I laugh a lot.
Now, my voice is lk so harsh and I'm wondering whether it's becos I laugh too much or wat.
Anyway...
Who cares?
Chatted wit Him on9 for so long....
I guess this is the first time we really talked tat much but I lk it.
Now I'm alone cos reese had left me and I'm the king of the room!!!
I now can do watever things tat I lk!!!
Congrats man!!!
Come back to the topic.
Seriously I do really made a mistake.
I now wish tat I could lk hide myself somewhere in the corner!!
I dunno how am I going to face him as I feel tat I'm a total idiot.
Ya, maybe I don't!
But I'm now!!!
I really scare bad things might happen to me which is not expected.
pls don!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment