Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oversensitive Thoughts in My Mind

Firstly, I tot tat I lk RON.
But now...
Everything change and I fall for the other guy which is very close to me nowadays.
Don't feel lk mentioning his name here cos I don wanna let him noe. He might come in and read my blog anytime.
I'm totally WEIRD!
Sometimes, he'll make me to have this kind of BIG question mark on my head or watever it is la.
I wonder how he feel about me or wat he thinks about me.
I am real scared tat I might hurt him or make him feel tat I'm so annoying.
Anyway...
I'm very tired to talk more bout today's happening.
I'm just way too.....
oversensitive today cos I started liking someone and I dunno how to just shut my mouth or reactions up!!
Hope tat it wont be so obvious for him!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wher got annoying la...
i more disturbing le..
haha...