Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Special

:First time of my life sleeping so early before 10. Went back to the hostel after tat SILVER left me.
Didn't went out for dinner with Reese and the gang cos I'm way too tired and I just say bye to her.
I slept silently for the first time after so many days of having isomia and I woke up a few hours later cos I tot tat I was late for stg.
Thinking of him before I was asleep and tat made me to hav a nice sleep.
Had 2 pieces of biscuits as my dinner.
So sad.... haha...
Due to my laziness....


Well. Had a great time wit my new frens....
I duno why but I love to stick to them.
Maybe they might think tat I am weird or stg which I don really know.
But the truth is I love to hang out wit them.


I no longer had the feelings for RON which I used to have it.
Cos.....
I just wanna be happy all the time!!
I hav all those ppl who really needs me...
and really treat me as their frens.


SILVER and DORY are my members of the group for Malaysian Studies.
I am just way too happy tat I finally could adapt myself into this class.
At first, I really wish to run away from this pathetic class...
I wanted to go to Kiki's or Reese class....
There're more frens tat I could talk to and have fun with.
But now....
I don have this kind of feelings anymore.
NOT ANYMORE!!!!


SILVER is now my very good fren in the class..
Sometimes he waited for me for so long to help me out and I just feel bad tat I've to let him wait.
Anyway, I felt kinda special to be wit him.
Cos....
This is " SECRET "!!!

No comments: