Had a nice day ever wit Silver.....
Just came back from the gathering night for the House of Commerce....
Had free foooood there!!!
haha....
=.=
Silver and I were misunderstood by lots of ppl....
They tot tat we're couples!!!
I was lk so speechless.......
I just dunno how to answer them so I was lk smiling there.....
Mind you!!
We haven been officially...... you know?!
Sometimes....
I may just wondering whether our relationship is just way too fast....
We're now looking lk couples but we aren't!!!
Wat is so wrong wit me???
If I tell them we're best fren, then are we lk so damn close to each other?
Even tat IT lecturer tot tat we're....
Oh Lord!!!!
I really duno wat to do man!!!!
Save me!!!
Well....
I just had lots of fun wit him....
Sometimes I'm just too quiet when I was wit him....
I duno wat to talk about....
I guess....
Soon he'll get bored over me....
But so wat?
I'm just lk this....
Look nice....
Communication bad.....
Haiz.....
Don really care ady wan la!!!
Hope tat everything will be FINE!!!
Had the same group wit Silver, Victor, and I duno wat's tat fella's name.....
Played lots of games....
Although I'm not very good at playing games, but I just lk to be myself...
Laugh all the time....
Play all the time.....
Waiting for Reese to come back....
I duno wat to do now....
I'm really really blank.....
I don wana be so emotional ady....
Havta stop myself from thinkin those negative stuff.....
Haiz.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment